Thursday, May 17, 2018

TOP Copywriting Secrets

SEO Copywriting: 17 Powerful Keys (Updated for 2018)


Knowing Search engine optimization is fantastic.
Understanding Copywriting is excellent.
But When you can do BOTH?
That's When you can slap an "S" on your chest...
...since You'll be unstoppable.

And Today I have something which will make you feel like you have SEO superpowers:
17 Insanely actionable SEO copywriting tips that you could use at the moment.
Notice: This post was initially published in 2015. I recently gave it a much needed update. Additionally, I added a bunch of new tips I discovered. Enjoy!

A While back I published a article called, "Why Google Hates Your Site (Hint: It Has Something to Do With TrustRank)":

With This post I made a decision to go after a keyword that my competitors would not bother targeting...
...even Though it gets an adequate amount of searches.
What Was the key word?
"Google Hates my site"
Believe It or not, I didn't pull this keyword from thin air.
I Chose this keyword because I saw A LOT of people in SEO forums saying things like this:

And If people post something at a forum, you can bet your ass they also search for the identical item in Google.
So I decided to utilize a variation of the key word in my article:

Today, Besides ranking #1 for my target keyword ("Google TrustRank")...

...when Someone searches for "Google hates my website" (and other variations of that lookup), I appear in the top place:

How Do you use this technique to get more traffic?
First, Boost your webpage just like you usually would (should you require a hand, look at these 14 advanced on-page search engine optimization strategies).
However, Before you hit "publish", scan forums to get words and phrases people have a tendency to use around your topic.
For Example, let's say your primary keyword was "organic vegetable gardening".
You would search in Google with inurl:forum + "organic vegetable gardening":

This Will produce a couple discussion threads around that topic:

Skim The first couple of threads that you discover.
When You see a phrase that looks like a fantastic match...

Skim The first couple of threads that you discover.
When You see a phrase that seems like a fantastic match...

No comments:

Post a Comment